It is that time of the year again – hot chocolate, lights, Christmas trees and presents. Of course, it’s not all about the presents and food. The most important thing is the time spent with family and friends. Yet, a thoughtful gift is also appreciated!
So, if you still haven’t had the time to buy a gift for your special someone, then now is the time. I’ve prepared two gift guides – for him and for her. Today, you’ll see my personal favourite Christmas gift ideas for the special woman in your life. Be it a friend, girlfriend, mom – I hope you find something to suit their needs!
- This Born Tough Women Contoured Tracksuit Hoodie Rose* is perfect for the fitness freaks in your life! This track hoodie is made specifically to cater to the woman’s physique. It’s not only fashionable also practical. The Born Tough hoodie is designed for both cardio and strength training exercises. For just $35, you can get this fashionable workout apparel for her this Christmas! Best of all, it also available in Australia and UK!
- The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is for someone who clearly appreciates and loves their hair. This hair dryer is engineered to protect hair from extreme heat damage. Moreover, it increases hair smoothness by 75% and shine by up to 132%. It also decreases frizz and flyaways by up to 61%! A bit pricey, yes, but definitely worth it.
- If your budget is limited, then this Spa Luxetique Bath Spa Gift Set will do the job. The luxury at-home spa gift set includes: 2 bath bombs, shower gel, bubble bath, body lotion, body butter, bath salt, bath puff and cute bath tub. The proud owner of this gift can also use the cute reusable bath tub as storing a variety of items in their powder room, bathroom or bedroom.
- The Dana Rebecca Designs pearl ivy initial necklace is a gift you’ll want to give to your most special female person. Pretty pearls punctuate a diamond-traced initial in a lovely, classically feminine style.
- I don’t know a woman who doesn’t like a good aromatherapy to chill after a hard day! This Diffuser for Essential Oils Gift Set is a great Christmas gift idea if you’re not sure what to buy for that picky friend or relative! Best of all, you can get it for just under $40 at the moment!
- We all know at least one person who is obsessed with makeup, thus the Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotize Eyeshadow Palette is the one to go for! This limited-edition eyeshadow palette is inspired by the lights in the night sky. This palette is filled with eyeshadows suitable for both daily and night makeup looks.
- If splurging for a gift is not a problem for you, then this Saint Laurent bag will definitely be the highlight under the Christmas tree this year. Inspired by vintage camera bags, this chic crossbody bag features elegant matelassé stitching, tonal logo-monogram hardware and a dramatic tassel at one side. Yet, if you I can’t afford to spend that much for an YSL bag, then check out these dupes!
- The Jade Facial Trio Set is ideal for the skincare aficionados in your life! Suitable for all skin types, these tools will help the skin to achieve a healthy, radiant glow. Furthermore, you can even pop the tools in the freezer for a soothing effect!
- For the bookworms in your life, Becoming by Michelle Obama is by far one of the best gifts! This revealing memoir offers new insights into Michelle Obama’s upbringing on the south side of Chicago and the highs and lows of life with Barack Obama. One of the simplest and most affordable gifts you can give this Christmas!
Have you done a gift guide this year?
What would you buy for her this Christmas?
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: