Last month I once again bought amazing clothes and shoes from Amazon Fashion. Yet, this time I decided to treat my dad to some of the products that Amazon offers to the male audience. After he had a look (about 20min) and a lot of hesitation about sizes, he finally chose some clothes and shoes. Needless to say, I also bought myself some much-needed (translation: couldn’t resist the temptation) clothing.
Scroll down to find out what exactly I bought from Amazon Fashion* this November!
What I Bought From Amazon Fashion In November
- This dark grey MERAKI Men’s Cotton Quarter Zip Jumper is Amazon’s own brand and the quality is absolutely amazing. Perhaps the best positive about this jumper is that it is %100 cotton. We got it in size 46 (XXL) but it is just a bit larger than expected. Meaning, you can definitely go a size down, if you want to. This jumper is also available in black, khaki, burgundy and navy blue.
- We also bought these amazing adidas Unisex Adults’ Lite Racer Low-Top Sneakers from Amazon. They come in a mesh material but are very comfortable and fit well.
- Amazon Essentials has some great fashion to offer and this Men’s Crewneck Fleece Sweatshirt in burgundy is no exception. Gladly, size XXL was spot on this time. My dad absolutely loved the design and look of it. This sweatshirt is also available in blue, green and camo.
- I liked the look of the MERAKI Women’s V-Neck Jumper so much that I got it light grey and ivory. Sadly, I was expecting to be slightly larger and went for size 8 but that is completely my mistake. It still fits pretty good but I won’t be able to wear it over something else. The colours are really nice and the jumper is quite warm and soft. Amazon also sells it in a lot of other colours, so make sure to check them out!
- Nowadays, you can also buy clothing from famous fashion brands on Amazon. My dad really liked these Levi’s Men’s 511 Slim Fit Jeans in dark indigo colour. They are really comfortable and he especially liked the fact that they are slightly higher compared to the picture. Compared to other brands, you’ll definitely have to pay slightly more but the quality is worth it!
- I also got this MERAKI Women’s Lightweight Cotton Crew Neck Jumper in light grey. Again, I went for a smaller size than I wanted to but it still fits. Best of all, it is so affordable, that you could easily get one of each colour!
Have you ever bought anything from Amazon Fashion?
*I have received a voucher from Amazon to buy the products. Reviews and opinions are genuine.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: