We all love having our photo taken, yet there are times when we experience bad-hair days and therefore, we are reluctant to pose. There’s only so much you can do in a public restroom with what you have in your bag, and this can mean we miss out on some great photography sessions. If you would like to have a hairstyle that is easy to prepare, here are a few tips.
Image Source: Unsplash
- Stay Hydrated – Your hair requires moisture and nutrition from your body and if you are dehydrated, you might lose the shine in your hair. Besides, you should be hydrated for optimum health, whatever the climate. An adult should drink 6-8 glasses of water on a daily basis. Clear skin and healthy-looking hair require an adequate intake of water, so do make a point of drinking water on a regular basis.
- Tape-In Hair Extensions – You can buy them from a leading UK supplier, which has a wide tape on hair extensions range. Moreover, if you have them fitted professionally, they will last for 6-9 weeks. You choose the exact shade and the length of the hair extensions, and you should only consider Remy human hair. It has had minimal processes, therefore, is the best type of hair for extensions. They can also be washed, conditioned and styled much like your own hair.
- Carry Some Essentials – If you have a bucket bag, then Danny Jelaca recommends including a tube of leave-in conditioner, as well as combs and brushes. By applying the conditioner just before having your pictures taken, your hair will be easy to manage. A couple of elastic hair bands can be used to put up your hair. It can be done in an instant, giving you an up-hairdo for the photography session.
- Clip-In Hair Extensions – The latest generation of flat, clip-in hair extensions, such as the clip in at Cliphair UK shop, are very easy to attach. If you have some notice of a photoshoot with your friends, it doesn’t take long to attach the extensions. Then you will be ready to face the camera, and no one would ever know that you are wearing hair extensions. Plus, the extensions can be styled along with your natural hair.
- Don’t Wash Your Hair Daily – Of course, we all want to be clean, yet if you wash your hair on a daily basis, the shampoo will remove a lot of the natural protection your body offers your hair. Regular washing can remove the essential oils that hair needs to remain healthy, so every 2-3 days is recommended. Of course, you should always condition your hair after washing, and never dry your hair with a towel, as this will cause a lot of damage.
Image Source: Pexels
If you choose hairstyles that are easy to create and you have human hair extensions, it is very easy to style your hair, ready for your photo to be taken. It is important to take care of your hair, which means using the right shampoo and conditioner, which nourishes the hair and keeps it from drying out.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: